Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekend Snapshots...

Day 28: Only pictures.



A photo post is a good way to ease back into it... the long weekend was so nice. I didn't open up my computer once until tonight. Not that I was completely devoid of technology but - just trying my best to enjoy my time at home. 











My weekend was filled with lots of Harper and Leah time. I can't complain about that... and some bracelet making... keep an eye out and follow me on instagram to see when these babies get officially released!

Happy Tuesday, y'all!











8 comments:

hope @ a cup of Hope said...

Looks like a relaxing weekend. :)

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I would never give the baby back.

not ever.

Alissa said...

Leah and Harper? Could their names be any cuter?

Those bracelets :) I die.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had such a nice and relaxing weekend with the family.

Mel
http://mels-corner.blogspot.com/

Rowena said...

Your weekend sounds lovely! I love those bracelets too, I'm a sucker for dotty fabrics and anything in aqua blue :)

Gwen said...

Awesome pictures - OMG the little girls are so adorable!

Unknown said...

THat last shot with the hair! Love it! The kiddos are all so adorable!

April said...

I LOVE your hair.