Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ugly hummingbirds.

Sometimes I just get bored... and I pick up the camera and just start photographing whatever I see. Which is usually the felines that roam. Tric is quite used to having a camera in his face, however, Lola is new to this and she was very intrigued. 

Yes, I'm that crazy cat lady that thinks her cat is the cutest


Lola's pretty stinkin' cute too!



Seriously, isn't he?
He knows it. 


My night stand. I have started reading all of these books. Haven't finished one. Distracted much?


Sometimes it's just a little sunshine, lace, and aqua chevron that makes everything look so pretty.


I am kinda in love with these hummingbird pillows. When I first saw them I wasn't sold but the more I thought about it - the more I thought these little, ugly pillows would be perfect. 
I was right.
This is my favorite space in the living room. It's so cozy. {please excuse the cords all over the place - the joys of living somewhere built way back in the day. Terrible outlet placement.}

Linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday. {Which was exactly what this post was...filled with randomness!}



Happy hump day, kids. 








No comments: