Monday, February 25, 2013

Oh Monday...

Oh Monday - you always come so quickly. I'm convinced Saturday and Sunday must just be shorter days.

I'm linking up with Carissa for Miscellany Monday. Here's my collection of random via my instagram feed. Do you follow me? You should {jacmaries}.

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

I have oatmeal in my smoothie this morning. I have read a few recipes where this was one of the main ingredients and I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about it. {Kinda like the spinach thing...} but I thought I'd give it a try this morning. And let me tell you... my smoothie seriously tastes like a liquid blueberry muffin. 

Which kinda sounds gross when you think about it.

But it's really yummy... I promise. 


Did y'all watch the Oscars last night? I didn't. I watched about 15 minutes of the red carpet... followed by about 5 minutes of the awards show and I was just bored. BUT... 

I did check out the dresses, and... here are my favorites...


Maria looks insane in hot pink. My heart stopped a little when I saw this dress. It's just perfect. She always nails it. Always. Sandra, she's gorgeous. The Jen's and their dudes... flawless. And Naomi... I LOVED that gown. It was so unique but still so classy. Way to go ladies. 

Anne Hathaway on the other hand - was. not. a. fan. 

I'm waiting for the gas company to come check our meter so I can actually go to work. I really, really wish he'd get here soon. This waiting thing is for the birds. I really don't love things that throw off my routine. It's annoying.

I made the mistake of looking at baby clothes this weekend at Kohl's... they had a leopard print bathing suit for Harper. With a little ruffle. Omg. I was dying. I had to convince myself that she didn't need it... yet. I mean, c'mon it's barely warm enough to wear flats let alone thing about bathing suits! 

Alright kittens, it's time for me to be productive while I wait for what feels like forever for Mr. Columbia Gas.

Happy Monday!






1 comment:

lacey said...

what kind of blender is that? it looks really heavy duty and awesome. your ingredients look yum!