Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social {In Depth}

We're gettin' deep, kids... And linking up with Neely for Sunday Social.


Sunday Social

What is your ideal way to relax? Ideally - I'd go to the beach, not take my phone, and just be there. Have a little digital detox. Realistically - I catch up on my DVR, cook, or read {well, I used to read...before I got too busy *sigh*}.



Where is your favorite place to be? The beach or just on the water somewhere. Y'all... it's been far too long since I've chilled on the beach and I'm dying to get my toes in the sand right now. This cold and snow that Ohio has been consumed with this winter is k.i.l.l.i.n.g. me.



Who do you consider your biggest role model? My parents. I've met a lot of people in my life, a lot of influential people. But my parents are two of the most amazing. They are hard working, down to Earth, supportive and love unconditionally. They have taught me so much and have always pushed me to be the best version of myself. If I can be half the people they are when I grow up, I'll be happy. ;)

How funny is this picture?! Gotta love the 90s. I couldn't not post this little gem. You are welcome. ;)
What does your life look like in 3 years? Good I hope... I don't know, I always have a hard time with the "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" questions... I could see myself a thousand places. Want a million different things... but the reality of it, it'll change. Drastically, I'm sure. So in 3 years, I want to be happy. Spoiling the hell outta Harper, teaching her life lessons. {Always paint your nails, you'll never meet a leopard print you don't like, cowboy boots look cute with everything - ya know, the important things ;) #bestauntever} Enjoying life, my friends, my family and everything that goes with that. Vague? Perhaps... but I'd rather that than to be sorely disappointed. 

If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be? I wouldn't. Sure things have happened in my life that would have changed the entire course of my life... but then I wouldn't be where I am. And I like where I am. I have been blessed with some of the most amazing people in my life - fantastic experiences - and it's hard to want to have changed one thing knowing that all that I have now would be different. 

What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?? Growing up, learning lessons, realizing that not everything will always be the way that I want it - but it'll still be okay in the end. Being comfortable in my own skin. Figuring out what's worth the fight and what's not... I think all of those things are monumental accomplishments, honestly.

Happy Sunday, kittens! I'm off to work for entire day of boudoir mini sessions!!!




No comments: