Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Random Wednesday.


It's Wednesday. It was 60 degrees. It's January 30th. And it's storming... if that's not all random. I don't know what is...

I'm linking up with Shanna at Because Shanna Said So... for Random Wednesday!



Are y'all ready for the round of randomness...
I didn't think I liked lemon in my water until I started drinking this "skinny water" stuff {more on that later} and honestly, I've found it really refreshing. Granted there are other things in it, but I predominately taste the lemon. And then at a newborn session yesterday, our client, so sweetly gave us some ice water... with lemon. And it was so good... maybe my tastes are changing... or maybe I'm just a weirdo cause I thought I didn't like it. 


We are doing a little redecorating in our living room - this is what happens when you have two fashion girls living under the same roof... the need for things to always be pretty. Our color scheme - aqua, mustard, and plum. Fresh and fun!! Every night when I'm drifting off to sleepy land, I scroll through Pinterest... it's like a lullaby or something. {I know I should read or something... but I like to stimulate my creative mind}... Anyways, I've found a few projects that I think will be done to really make our living space POP!

Chalkboard Paint. {Source}
Aqua Antlers. I've been dying to make these... and luckily Dad said he has a pair in the garage... he looked at me a little weird when I asked if I could have them... but I think he's used to my off the wall thoughts. {Source}
Pillows! Lots of color and fun fabrics! {Source}

Florida Georgia Line... loving this new country band right now. Although their songs are making me long for summer nights. But they're just feel good, fun songs. I can't help my love for country music...

I'm trying really hard to not feel completely defeated by my lack of gym time the last two weeks. Being away in ATL for a week threw me off - horrible excuse, I know - but let me have it, k?! ;) I'll get back it... I know. But sometimes it's so hard to not be so hard on myself for missing a few days. Why must we be so hard on ourselves? 

And with that I think that concludes my random Wednesday rant... 




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Love all the beautiful inspiration here! The antlers will be super fun to recreate. And I'm loving the colors that you guys are going with!