Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Sunday Currently.



Reading: Blogs. Weeks worth of blogs. I haven't had time to sit down and catch up in awhile... that's what today is. Catch up day.

Writing: This. Which is astounding, honestly. I haven't read blogs... or written any in far too long. I also just need to write... period. In my journal. Or something... it's good for the soul.

Listening to: The humming of a fan. Which is pretty relaxing. I wish it were the sound of waves crashing into the shore.... a few weeks... a few weeks...

Thinking: About the things I need to do this week, fabric I want to get, that I'm starving and can't wait for dinner.

Smelling: The coconut candle that's burning in the living room. Ahhhh.... beach smells.

Wishing: That there were another day in the weekend... it's been such a plan-less, relaxing two days... which were so needed. I also wish I had slept in a bit longer both days... and... found a pool to lay out at. Ohhhh well!

Hoping: That the next 3 weeks goes quickly so I can get my toes in the sand ASAP. That all the upcoming plans I have for Nora & Jac go well. That the fabric I ordered arrives on my doorstep tomorrow.

Wearing: A tank, workout leggings, and socks. Just finished another day of p90x. Yay me!

Loving:  Honestly, p90x. And getting in shape... I can feel a difference and it feels nice. I think I enjoy it so much more this time because I'm working out for me and no one else. I also don't really have this dream body that I'm trying to achieve either. I just want to tone up and feel better in my skin. And I have learned that that makes such a huge difference in working out and getting healthy.

Wanting: Pizza.

Needing: Dinner... and a shower. And a couple more hours in the day.

Feeling: Happy that I got to see the family this weekend... we had such a nice dinner last night for Dad's birthday. Drinks, delicious food, family, quality time with my two favorite baby girls... couldn't ask for more really.

Linking up with Lauren.

Happy Sunday... and Monday to y'all! Back to sewing I go...


1 comment:

siddathornton said...

i need to write in my journal, too. for a while there, i was on a really good kick of writing every single day. that needs to happen again. i just feel better when i'm writing things down each day. i don't know why i ever stop.

oooh, i need a coconut candle. i always tend to prefer 'winter' scents, because they are warmer & sweeter... but coconut... that seems like a summer smell that would fit the bill for my preferences.