Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Candy and Birthdays.

The arm candy collection has finally made it's way to the shop! And I'm so excited that they are finally in there and for the overwhelming support I've been shown with them! 

I have over 12 fabrics available for you to choose from and right now I'm offering a special of buy 2 get 1 free! And it's always free shipping! 

Follow me on instagram to see them being worn!







Well kids it's time to head off to work - busy day today with shoots and a brainstorming meeting this evening! 

And... I want to wish a most wonderful birthday to one of my dearest, sweetest, best friends! I hope 29 is better than you can ever dream of and that this year is full of fantastic surprises, silly moments, and amazing experiences! Here's to being on the brink of a new decade... be sure to live this last year in your twenties with style and grace! Love you always, Miss! 




Linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day, lovers!



1 comment: