Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dreams don't work...

Once upon a time I used to do this whole pinteresting Tuesday thing... and while I haven't done it in quite some time, I thought I'd share a few things that I'm absolutely loving lately... things that I'm dreaming about {what? It's not normal to dream about clothes? Hi, I'm Jackie... I do that. A lot.}

I love this outfit. I love the casualness that the graphic tee lends to the full skirt and heels.

{via}

How refreshing does this watermelon juice look? I'm definitely going to be trying this soon... I was going to this morning, but couldn't find the energy. Maybe tomorrow...

{via}
Display ideas for Nora & Jac have been on my brain lately... Next week I'll be setting up my first little booth at a new local artisians shop in Lancaster. {The Blank Slate} I was so, so thrilled when the owner, Katie, contacted me about bringing my goods in there. Mom and I have been brainstorming cute, inexpensive DIY's  for the display. I think it'll turn out pretty cute... p.s. if you're in Lancaster - be sure to stop in after the 3rd to do some shopping! ;)

{via}
I love this. It's simple... and so very true.

{via}
How delicious and healthy do these sound? I think they'll be on the menu soon...Mexican anything always, always sounds yummy.

{via}
What have you been loving lately??

Happy Thursday, sweet cheeks!


4 comments:

Because Shanna Said So said...

I want that entire look in my closet now!! I need to get better about pinning things!! So much inspiration out there!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

that outfit is to die for and i think we might be on the same brainwave because i made a big batch of the watermelon-cucmber juice and it's sooo good!! how about you make those tacos/burritos and send me some too ? ;)

Courtney B said...

I just pinned that watermelon juice because that sounds AMAZING! Can't wait to try it!!

lacey said...

i'm so stoked for you to be selling your stuff in a cute shop!! congrats, lady! i just contacted a new shop about consigning with them, and i got it! so i am on quite a little high, too. :-) excited to see what you come up with.